The Client: JTL Training ( www.jtltraining.com )
Industry: Apprenticeship Training
Campaign: 12 Month SEO Campaign
Why they came to Finetune
- As a national training provider for electrical and plumbing apprenticeships, JTL need to attract a consistent, high volume of quality candidates that they could put through their apprenticeship scheme.
- They had previously relied on traditional marketing, however, they were no longer proving effective in appealing to a younger target audience (16-24 years old).
- They also noticed that employers (35-55 years old), who were usually responsive to traditional marketing were now using new forms of media to find a suitable training provider.
- Although positioned as one of the top 3 work-based learning providers in the country, many people in the industry hadn’t heard of them. Therefore they were lacking local and national brand awareness.
- 60% increase in new visitors to the website compared to the previous website
- 108% increase in apprenticeship applications compared to the previous year
- Employer enquiries have practically doubled as a results of the SEO campaign we implemented.
- JTL have gone from struggling to generate enquires to having to take on more staff in order to deal with the abundance of new apprenticeship applications and employer enquiries. Nice problem to have!
What Finetune did for JTL
- Firstly we evaluated their current marketing activities to identify if we could save them money by re-allocating a proportion of their marketing budget to more worthwhile activities online.
- From that, we worked alongside their web design agency to develop a new website and provide recommendations on how to improve their web design and copy, so that when visitors landed on the site they were presented with a great experience.
- We worked on improving their national and local keyword rankings, to start driving more relevant website traffic to the site.
- Alongside the SEO work, we also developed a social media strategy targeted at generating more enquiries from potential apprentices. This would also help to further enhance JTL’s brand awareness.
The Client: Target Maps ( www.targetmaps.co.uk )
Industry: Primary School Education
Campaign: 6 Month SEO and PPC Campaign
Why they came to Finetune
- Stephen owner of targetmaps.co.uk contacted us as he was looking at a better way to increase his online sales.
- His sales had stagnated and having spent money on an expensive email marketing campaign with minimal results, he wanted to try using Google to start driving more relevant website traffic to his site.
- We were able to increase Target Maps online sales by an incredible 1100% within 6 months!
- SEO – increased visibility within Google Search due to improvements in keyword rankings. Leading to significant increases in organic website traffic growth and sales.
- PPC – By creating and optimising Google paid adverts we were able to click-throughs to the website and drive an additional 30% of sales per month.
What Finetune did for Target Maps
- We put together a 6 month SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and PPC (Pay Per Click) Campaign to help drive more online sales.
- Our aim was to improve their visibility online through organic and paid listings on Google, in order to drive more relevant organic and paid website traffic.
- We also made recommendations on how to enhance their website design, to improve conversions to make sure more website traffic would convert into online sales.
Do you need help improving your Google rankings
and generating more website traffic?
Fill in your details below and we will get back to you asap to arrange a call to discuss
your requirements and answer any questions you may have regarding our SEO services.